Wednesday 30 March 2016

Meeting the Locals

We settled in for a couple of days and then we were introduced to the locals. You remember the two dogs we live with, well we met Milo's real mum Belle, his sister Tahe and uncle JJ (he's not really an uncle).


JJ - he had a good sniff of both of us and then bit my long nose and tried to carry me off and Bibley had to rescue me.


Belle - she had a quick sniff and then ignored us both, but I don't blame her, she can't really be bothered - well she is 14 now.


Tahe - she had a good sniff of me and a quick sniff of Tulip and that was it, she let us have our photograph taken together.


And Bibley with Tahe.

We were made to feel very welcome, so thank you all.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe JJ liked you and wanted to show you where all the food was??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be Beanie, but it didn't look like it, he didn't just bite my nose once, he tried nibbling it as if he was going to have good chew so I had to be rescued.

    ReplyDelete